Sonntag, 27. November 2011

The Cranberries Announce The Release Of A New Album

Have you been dying for a new album from The Cranberries since the band released their last album back in the early 00′s? Well, you’re in luck … The Cranberries have reunited and recorded a NEW album set for release on Valentine’s Day 2012. The aptly titled Roses will be the band’s first collection of [...]

Yesterday was a pretty quiet day here at the homestead but it brightened up considerably once the mail arrived. As you may recall, my dear friends Emma and Josh got themselves engaged to be married on New Year’s Eve last December 31 and they have settled on a date. Em and JZ are gettin’ hitched next year in Mexico and their Save the Date postcard arrived in the mail yesterday :)




I LOVE this caricature of the two of them. Isn’t this the cutest? David and I have been asked by Josh to be groomsmen in the wedding party so … I guess we kinda have to save the date, eh?


Today is a very rainy day here in LA so … I’m prolly gonna hunker down and stay indoors. Maybe I’ll finally get around to doing my massively ENORMOUS pile of laundry. HMMMM. Maybe.




vaincre sa timidité
Villas luxe
soin anti rides
croisiere italie
menu traiteur

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen